Taylor Fencing Ltd is a member of Site Safe New Zealand and places high priority on ensuring worksites are safe for any individuals in the vicinity of the construction area.
All Taylor Fencing management and employees are trained in Site Safety and are holders of the Building Construction Passport. Further information on this training course can be obtained from the Site Safe New Zealand website.
Health & Safety Policy
Taylor Fencing Ltd is committed to the protection of its employees from accidental injury and its property from accidental damage. In meeting this commitment management will:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace, safe equipment, including personal protective equipment, and proper materials.
- Ensure employees and others involved in our sites understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy place of work.
- Continue to insist upon safe methods and safe practices at all times.
- Provide appropriate supervision and training in health and safety.
- Maintain emergency procedures designed to render immediate response and first aid.
- Maintain a process of hazard identification, evaluation, elimination, isolation and minimisation.
- Comply with legislative requirements.
The responsibility for safety becomes an integral part of everyday work. It is vital that every person within Taylor Fencing Ltd shares in the commitment to eliminate or minimise unsafe acts and circumstances by thinking and acting safely at all times.